What are the benefits of membership?
1. Becoming informed as to our rights and responsibilities under Iowa Tenant/Landlord law.
2. Access to rental application, lease, check-in/out and lead-based disclosure forms.
3. Association newsletter and website.
4. Monthly programs covering a variety of landlording topics presented by qualified speakers.
5. Opportunity to become acquainted with others who share similar concerns.
What are the costs of membership?
Membership starts at $50.00 and is based upon the status of the member (owner or professional property manager) and the number of units owned/managed. A monthly newsletter and access to all member document resources is included in this cost.
Who can be a member?
Membership is available to owners of rental property, managers of rental units, or those associated with either.
Where to contact us:
Greater Iowa City Area Apartment Association
P. O. Box 1765
Iowa City, IA 52244